Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today is that day *

The eternal life that began when mom trusted Christ as a young girl continues, though her residency as of 9:15 this morning is now in Heaven.

She left this earth in the warmth of her own bed, surrounded by just a few of the many who loved her deeply.

She will be remembered and missed, but those who've trusted Christ know she is in His Presence. Mom will be seeing her saved loved ones, especially her dear late husband Einar, who preceded her to Glory in 1986.

After a private internment at Calverton Military Cemetary on Long Island, a memorial service will be held in San Antonio, Texas.

Thank you for your prayers at this time. Please pray that the memorial will honor Him and this dear saint.





 

"Precious in the sight of the LORD 
    Is the death of His godly ones."           Psalm 116:15

'And then one day, I'll cross that river. I'll fight life's final war with pain. And then as death gives way to victory. I'll see the light of glory and I'll know that He lives.'  Because He Lives  (written by Bill and Gloria Gaithers)


What A Day That Will Be




There is coming a day,
When no heart aches shall come,
No more clouds in the sky,
No more tears to dim the eye,
All is peace forever more,
On that happy golden shore,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

There'll be no sorrow there,
No more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain,
No more parting over there;
And forever I will be,
With the One who died for me,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission England / End of Year NEWS from Gateway

Mission England  & End of Year NEWS from Gateway   The year is coming to a close.... BUT There's Still Time!         Gateway Gi...